No. Only the service member and immediate family members are qualified for Verizon Wireless military discount. Verizon Wireless can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke discount access from anyone abusing the terms of usage. Family members are eligible for the discount if they have a Veterans Advantage account and they have upgraded their account to VetRewards for premium savings and services.
Articles in this section
- How can I get help with activating my Verizon military discounts?
- Can I verify my eligibility for the Verizon Wireless military discount in-store locations?
- Where can I learn more about Veterans Advantage?
- Need additional help with MilVetID?
- Does verifying my military status with MilVetID mean I'll start receiving newsletters and promotions from Veterans Advantage?
- Can I share my Verizon discounts with non-eligible friends or family?
- As an active-duty servicemember or military veteran, how do I show my eligibility for the Verizon Wireless military discount?
- If I am already enrolled in VetRewards, do I have to be validated by MilVetID to qualify for the Verizon Wireless military discount?
- How do I get the Verizon Wireless military discounts as a VetRewards subscriber?
- Am I eligible for the Verizon Wireless military discount if one of my family members is serving or has served the country?