No. Only the service member and immediate family members are qualified for Verizon Wireless military discount. Verizon Wireless can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke discount access from anyone abusing the terms of usage. Family members are eligible for the discount if they have a Veterans Advantage account and they have upgraded their account to VetRewards for premium savings and services.
Articles in this section
- Can I verify my eligibility for the Verizon Wireless military discount in-store locations?
- Can I share my Verizon discounts with non-eligible friends or family?
- As an active-duty servicemember or military veteran, how do I show my eligibility for the Verizon Wireless military discount?
- If I am already enrolled in VetRewards, do I have to be validated by MilVetID to qualify for the Verizon Wireless military discount?
- I applied for the Verizon Wireless military discount using MilVetID and I was notified by email that my account is suspended. What do I do next?
- I’ve been verified for the Verizon Wireless military offer, what happens next?
- How does the Verizon discount work?