How do I get the AT&T military discount?
Visit the Military Discounts Marketplace for details on how to redeem this military deal. You get the AT&T military discount every day of the year and not just for a limited time.
Who is eligible to receive the AT&T military discount?
AT&T offers military discounts on its products and services to active duty service members, current or former national guard and reserves, and veterans and their families who are enrolled in Veterans Advantage as a VetRewards subscriber. New or current AT&T customers are eligible to receive this military benefit.
Will I need to show a valid military ID to receive the AT&T discount?
No. You can verify your or your family members’ military service eligibility with your VetRewards ID card to redeem this offer.
What is the AT&T military discount that I can redeem with my VetRewards Card? AT&T offers 25% off monthly fees on the Unlimited & More℠ plan or Unlimited & More℠ Premium plan for the entertainment you want, plus unlimited talk, text, and data.
How do I upload online my VetRewards Card in PNG, JPG, or JPEG format? It’s easy. Follow these steps:
From Your Mobile Phone
- Login to MY ACCOUNT at VeteransAdvantage.com from the top right of every page
- Select MY ACCOUNT from the dropdown menu next to your greeting, “Hi, Jane”
- Click dropdown menu next to MILITARY CREDENTIALS
- Scroll down to “VetRewards Card”
- When VetRewards Card is displayed on screen, capture a screenshot
- This photo can now be uploaded online at AT&T
From Your Desktop/Laptop
- Login with username and password at VeteransAdvantage.com
- Click MY ACCOUNT from the dropdown to the right of your greeting,”Hi, Dick”
- Select “VETREWARDS CARD” from left navigation bar
- Click “Printable Version” beneath the Card display
- Go to Print Menu - select destination “save as pdf”
- File will be saved in your “Downloads” folder as digital_card_page”
- This file containing your photo can now be uploaded online at AT&T