Veterans Advantage is a registered public benefit corporation that advocates for the creation of new military benefits for its community of military personnel, veterans and their families enrolled in Veterans Advantage. Along with our coalition of benefit partners, we work to thank our current and former military members and their families so they receive the respect, recognition and rewards they deserve for serving our country.
Articles in this section
- Why join Veterans Advantage?
- Can I use my Veterans Advantage plan benefits right away?
- What's the mission of Veterans Advantage?
- How was Veterans Advantage founded?
- Who serves on your Board of Advisors?
- What is the VetRewards Card?
- Why does VetRewards have member plan fees?
- How much is a paid member plan?
- Is Veterans Advantage a nonprofit or 501(c)(3) organization?
- Does Veterans Advantage donate to organizations or charities?