Sorry, but no. At this time, our member plans do not allow for monthly or quarterly payments. While our plans offer a very low average monthly cost, you are expected to pay in full at the beginning of your term. This allows us to purchase OurCarePlan packages for each member and plan for the deliver of other essential services and coverage.
Articles in this section
- When am I charged for my renewal?
- How does auto-renew work?
- Can I opt out of the Subscription Services Plan?
- Can I manually renew on my own?
- Can I pay for my member plan in monthly or quarterly installments?
- Can I pay by check or money order?
- When am I billed if I purchase a "Special Offer?"
- Subscription Service Plans
- How do I change my billing information?