Veterans Advantage purchases group insurance and other services from Travel Guard®, including $55,000 of member insurance, VIP personal assistance, emergency travel assistance, personal security assistance, and ID theft restoration.
Traveling often involves a lot of pre-travel arrangements. And, when the unexpected happens on the road, we know it's great to have someone there who can assist you or your family.
As a Veterans Advantage member, Travel Guard will assist you with a broad array of VIP travel services or help you in the event of a travel emergency -- at no extra charge. These additional new benefits are provided to assist you and your family with your travel needs, and include:
- Lost/Delayed Baggage: Support for locating lost or delayed baggage; stolen luggage replacement assistance.
- Lost Passport/Travel documents: Assistance with the replacement of a lost passport, and notification of appropriate authorities for a lost passport or other critical travel documents.
- ATM Locator: Locating the closest ATM for your cash needs.
- Emergency Cash Transfer Assistance: Coordinate getting you the cash needed in an emergency, through banks, consulates, hotels and Western Union.
- Travel Information: Help with everything from replacing lost or stolen tickets to assistance in making needed hotel reservations, Flight and hotel rebooking, guaranteed hotel check-ins, travel information including visa/passport requirements Inoculation information.
- Emergency Message Center and Telephone: Interpretation assistance, urgent message relay to family, friends or business associates: a central command to leave or receive messages from anywhere in the world to facilitate communications needed during an emergency.
- Travel delay reports: Up-to-the-minute information on travel delays.
- Inoculation reports
- Long-distance calling cards for worldwide telephoning
- Medical reports: Up-to-the minute Information on local medical advisories, epidemics, required immunizations and available preventive measures.
- Travel supplier strike information
- Legal Assistance: Legal referrals/bail bond assistance, help with arranging local attorneys, embassy or consulate referral, bail, cash advances, plus communications between you, your family, and your employer.