What does MedEvac insurance include?
- Coverage of up to $50,000 of emergency medical evacuation-related expenses when you are traveling more than 100 miles from your primary residence, whether for business or leisure
- Transportation to a licensed medical facility in your home country for all injuries and illnesses that warrant evacuation
- One-way airfare to your residence is provided for dependent children traveling with you, so they will not be left behind
- Round-trip flight coverage for someone of your choosing to get to your hospital, if you are a patient for more than seven days at a hospital more than 100 miles from your home
- Repatriation of mortal remains, in the event of death