After an accident, you are covered for any losses that occur within the next 365 days that are related to the accident. For a death benefit to be paid out, the death must occur within 365 days of the accident for it to be considered a related accidental death under the terms of our group policy.
Articles in this section
- How do the insurance programs work?
- What is AD&D insurance?
- Am I eligible for AD&D?
- How do I activate my AD&D?
- Who is the underwriter of Veterans Advantage AD&D policy?
- Who is responsible for paying my premiums?
- How can I learn more about the terms and conditions of our group plan?
- How does this plan work with my existing insurance?
- How do I file a claim?
- How long am I covered for any losses that may occur after an accident?