Benefits for all losses are paid directly to you, not Veterans Advantage. In the event of accidental death, benefits for losses are paid directly to your the beneficiaries or to your estate.
Articles in this section
- How do the insurance programs work?
- What is AD&D insurance?
- Am I eligible for AD&D?
- How do I activate my AD&D?
- Who is the underwriter of Veterans Advantage AD&D policy?
- Who is responsible for paying my premiums?
- How can I learn more about the terms and conditions of our group plan?
- How does this plan work with my existing insurance?
- How do I file a claim?
- How long am I covered for any losses that may occur after an accident?