Identity Theft Assistance Services from Travel Guard will help a member that has fallen victim to ID theft, by ordering and reviewing credit bureau records, notifying financial institutions, credit card companies, and taking other necessary critical steps on their behalf.
Travel Guard's trained identity theft counselors are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the valuable knowledge and assistance to review and resolve ID theft issues. To access this benefit:
1) Log into Your Account with your Member ID.
2) Visit our ID Theft Restoration page in Members Only.
3) Follow the instructions in the "How to Access Your Benefits" section for the appropriate phone number and policy details.
Travel Guard's trained identity theft counselors are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the valuable knowledge and assistance to review and resolve ID theft issues. From providing prevention guidance with reviews of accounts and educational materials, to full assistance in the event that a member's ID is stolen or experiences fraud, the following services are provided at no additional cost with Veterans Advantage:
- Assist with ordering/reviewing credit bureau reports
- Assist with investigation of financial accounts
- Assist in coordinating communications with creditors
- Assist in identifying proper law enforcement
- Assist victim in reviewing account activity
- Obtain additional resources as needed.