Identity Theft Assistance Services from Travel Guard will help a member that has fallen victim to ID theft, by ordering and reviewing credit bureau records, notifying financial institutions, credit card companies, and taking other necessary critical steps on their behalf.
Travel Guard's trained identity theft counselors are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the valuable knowledge and assistance to review and resolve ID theft issues.
To access this benefit:
1) Login at www.VeteransAdvantage.com in the top right
2) Visit our ID Theft Restoration page in the Benefits section under VetRewards TravelProtection™
3) Follow the instructions provided
Travel Guard's trained identity theft counselors are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the valuable knowledge and assistance to review and resolve ID theft issues. From providing prevention guidance with reviews of accounts and educational materials to full assistance in the event that a member's ID is stolen or experiences fraud, the following services are provided with VetRewards TravelProtection™ coverage:
- Assist with ordering/reviewing credit bureau reports
- Assist with investigation of financial accounts
- Assist in coordinating communications with creditors
- Assist in identifying proper law enforcement
- Assist victim in reviewing account activity
- Obtain additional resources as needed