All current and former members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their immediate family members are eligible to join our community and enroll in a member plan.
You are eligible to join if you meet the following qualifying criteria:
You are a:
- military veteran
- retired military
- active duty military
- current or former guardsman*
- current or former reservist*
- current or former commissioned officer of the Public Health Service
- current or former commissioned officer of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
You served in any branch of service:
- Marine Corps
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- National Guard
You served during any period of service:
- Korean Conflict
- Vietnam Era
- Peacetime (Cold War)
- Persian Gulf War (includes Post 9/11)
You are an Immediate family member of a qualifying serviceperson (living or deceased):
- Spouse (or widow)
Note: Immediate family members are eligible to join as a primary account holder. Up to four immediate family members can be added to a primary account for 50% off, if they reside in the same household.
*Unlike federal entitlements, members of the National Guard and reserves do not have to meet the activation requirements for federal active duty to be eligible for Veterans Advantage benefits.