AD&D insurance stands for "Accidental Death and Dismemberment" insurance.
To help protect you and your family from the unforeseen financial hardship of a serious accident that causes death or dismemberment, your VetRewardserans Advantage AD&D coverage delivers you the following valuable benefits:
- Up to $5,000 in coverage, depending on the injury or loss
- No physical exam required to qualify
- Coverage for all age groups
- Great supplemental insurance — benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance coverage
- Coverage 24/7, worldwide, whether you are home or away, or on or off the job
- Provided through your membership with no additional fees or charges for coverage
If you do not already have VetRewards TravelProtection™, you will see a red icon in the top right of your screen that says “Get TravelProtection™” after you have successfully logged in.
Additional household members seeking insurance coverage need to also be a Veterans Advantage member. To add and manage your household members, please login at www.VeteransAdvantage.com and click on your name in the top right corner. You will select “My Account” followed by “Household Members”. You will be able to add additional household members and purchase VetRewards TravelProtection™ for them as well.
Note: If you have a paid subscription and joined prior to 10/19/2017, you will have VetRewards TravelProtection™ provided in your subscription plan complimentary until your current plan end date.